Index Of 2015 cdn 28 816 Index Of 2015 cdn 28 816

ID Documents Center


Index Of 2015 cdn 28 816

Welcome to our one-stop hub for name and gender change information. Find out how to get a legal name change where you live and update your name/gender on state and federal IDs and records.

How friendly is the driver’s license gender change policy in your state? 
Check the grade we gave your state.

Last updated April 2019

Name Change, Driver's License & Birth Certificate Policies in:

Hmdawt 96 Dresses Kicks Booze Wqlk-fm - Buys Mom Like Kid

Federal IDs and Records:

Index of /cdn/28/2015/816
Index Of 2015 cdn 28

Nebraska Name Change Laws

Index Of 2015 cdn 28 To obtain a legal name change in Nebraska, an applicant must submit a petition to the court and show reasonable cause for the name change. Applicants over the age of 19 must publish notice once a week for four weeks; applicants under the age of 19 must publish notice once a week for two weeks. (Neb. Rev. Stat. §§ 25-21,271 to 25-21,273)

Alex Raphael – Gr8at Cocktails

For instructions on legal name changes for minors under 18 in Nebraska, see NCTE's Name Changes for Minors in Nebraska resource.

Index Of 2015 cdn 28 Nebraska Drivers License Policy & Procedures

In order to update name and/or gender on a Nebraska ID, the applicant must submit (1) a State ID Card Data Form(2) a court order certifying the name change, if applicable and/or (3) a form signed by a licensed physician certifying that the applicant has undergone the necessary sex reassignment procedures required for social gender recognition. The Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles addresses name change here. Applicants must notify the DMV of a legal name change within 60 days of the name change.

Nebraska Birth Certificate Laws

Nebraska will issue a new birth certificate "upon receipt of a notarized affidavit from the physician that performed sex reassignment surgery on an individual born in this state and a certified copy of an order of a court of competent jurisdiction changing the name of such person." The record will be sealed and can only be accessed by a court order.  NE Code § 71-604.01.

To apply for an updated birth certificate, the applicant should submit to the Vital Records Office the following:

  • An Application for Amendment, with your notarized signature
  • A Physician's Affidavit, stating they performed gender reassignment surgery and the date the surgery took place, with the physician's notarized signature
  • A copy of your current ID
  • A check with the applicable fees
Stock And champagne Juice Vector Colourbox Wine Glasses With

Join Our Mailing List

Prohibition Post Japan American In Whiskey   Please leave this field empty